9.14.2004

Self Interview

Have you ever interviewed yourself?
You know, sat yourself down, made yourself pay attention, and then asked yourself some questions, making sure to listen carefully to the answers?

I did.

It was interesting.
Possibly more interesting, however, was experiencing the interviews created by and of my classmates. Every single piece was different, from fast-paced music videos to click-through text-based web pages, with every variation in between. The main similarity I found amongst the different interviews was the answer to one particular question.
The question, which came up several times in as many formats was this: "Chocolate or vanilla?"
The answer, without fail: chocolate.

My conclusion? Digital artists like chocolate better than vanilla ice cream.

I wonder if the same would be true for lattes...


...probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home