9.07.2004

3 AM Calm

So I was leaving the lab around quarter past three last night (this morning), and I realized just how wonderful a place my campus can be when it is completely empty. Of course I have music blasting from the headphones hanging around my neck, so it isn't particularly peaceful of anything, just very pleasant.
Perfect for some political sticker placement.
The light is real soft; shadows make the buildings look much older than they really are. No squirrels out tonight. A few raccoons, but they slink away into the darkness when I approach. I wish I could teach them to paste posters. No one would ever question a coon for being out late at night.

Got back home in time for Futurama at 3:30am on Adult Swim. Six hours until class. Might... just... sleep...

... Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home